Yep

Best Answer

good thats what i want hear

Best Answer

Retired, not to worried about the future, investments are doing good, the wife is home after 19 months. getting inserted into the farm and ranch activities, spending more time with my dad to relearn farming and ranching. Kids are stable and good, love my grandson to death. We are all in good health, we are moderately happy in our lives, it is just a good time in life right now

Best Answer

god bless you and your family

Best Answer

Thanks, wish you and yours a lot of happiness

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

cause I ain't ever managed to keep a faithful wholesome love in my life.

Best Answer

is not that you never managed to keep a faithful love is was the fact that maybe without you realizing it you were with the wrong person. If you say you can't then you won't ever have what you wan't-start believing that you deserve to be happy, and want to be happy, and you will.

Best Answer

bah 14 years it's over

Best Answer

people fall in love even at their oldest years what makes you think you can't. Don't make excuses but make a change.

Best Answer

its all about having faith and knowing that you can.As long as you could breath you can be happy.

Best Answer

I wasn't asked.

Best Answer

are you happy?

Best Answer

Most of the time.

Best Answer

well maybe its a sign that you are missing something.

Best Answer

Something sometime. I am happy with it.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

what part of your life needs happiness.

Best Answer

Social life

Best Answer

social life-well you are pouring yourself out there right now so that is a start. Don't be afraid to be who you are or that people will judge you, we all die alone anyway, so make as many friends as you want.

Best Answer