Depends if that weight increase is due to fat or muscle.

Best Answer

according to that it means that the body fat% is more important than endurance and weight variables to influence health, but i have a problem, because as i said i have no ways of knowing my fat% 3 years ago and compare it to my present body fat to measure my results in health status. And without stats my training is boring, i couldnt have wrote almost daily stats for nothing for 3 years i think. i wrote the number of jumps in the skipping rope in each 35 first minutes and remember i more or less remember my weight variations. but to complicate my things worse, my muscles seem slightly better too

Best Answer

you will be more fit because your cardiovascular endurance has increased. This means you are fitter than you were. Does fit = healthier. Well let's see...I became fitter, my CV endurance increased, but I got knocked down by a serious health condition that had nothing to do with my fitness level. So you can be fit and unhealthy but generally the more fit you are the less risk you have of developing certain health issues, but not all....as evidenced by my own case.

Best Answer

...and maybe I'm doing better because my heart and lungs were conditioned... who knows.

Best Answer

i think that also means that you can be fit but not invulnerable, but also if i also win more weight less health, and my food is normal, it isnt healthy or unhealthy, i don't know what my condition becomes in the future if i continue slowly gaining weight and cardio endurance too. some variable at the end must win i guess and change my health level

Best Answer

Exercise is always good

Best Answer

I think you will be okay and you will know by how you feel.

Best Answer

i feel the same, i have felt the same for years. but my weight device indicates increase in weight but my stats indicate an increase in endurance.

Best Answer