Anyhow ... I've been to several high schools. But this one I went to another girl on the cheer team went nuts... she was the cheer captain and she just let herself go... She spread all these rumors and would make up situations that I would respond to, she'd like set me up to look a certain way... it's hard to explain... but it horrified me. She got her friends/ groupies to mess with me too. I don't usually care about rumors but it was just so calculated. She had like no boundaries... the stuff she did was so sick.. namely she'd do something to me then tell people I did it to her and run to the principal and start crying in front of me... I'm far away from all of them now... and I thank God everyday for that. But I keep having these horrible nightmares where I hurt the girl and even worse than that sometimes. I feel sick and horrible... sometimes I wake up at night and feel like I'm going to vomit. I'm so freaked out. I don't know how to not have the nightmares.
Vetiver93 Vetiver93 16-17, F 7 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

Yep. Now you know what it is like to be bullied. Some kids get this stuff put on them from the first day they go to school. day in day out. Year after year.

Best Answer

Dont worry she got her coming those are just dreams if opportunity comes release your true feelings on her face its what if now and only time will tell

Best Answer

all i can say is, she sucks...u rock.... i accept u ^-^

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure many on here can relate to some level. *hugs*

Best Answer