BlackDaisee BlackDaisee 18-21, F 27 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

Daddy

Best Answer

Haha really?! xD that is fantastic.

Best Answer

Sweetie. I was walking in the mall, suddenly a man grabbed my hand and said, "look sweetie", then he realized he did not have his wife hand in his. We were both equally embarrassed, but were both able to laugh about it later.

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahaha! That is awesome!

Best Answer

A drunkard once called me a lesbian for my long hair. He thought I was a she. It's not embarrassing, but just plain funny.

Best Answer

When I had a beard and it was white I was called "Santa"

Best Answer

Bleh :P

Best Answer

'you f*cling d*ckhead'

Best Answer

late for dinner

Best Answer

It's hard to embarrass me but a girl I was dating in high school would call me her ex boyfriend rather repeatedly.

Best Answer

my 5th grade teacher would call me things like the hurricane or old faithful or other nature related cracks whenever I would sneeze because I would do it several times in a row or make a mess with the sneezing if it was particularly bad.

Best Answer

How rude! I always sneeze 3-4 times myself lol

Best Answer

It was and he did it all year long. My brother loved him when he had him. I always considered him an *** who in my opinion wasn't even much of a teacher. Even for the 5th grade. He was one of those. "back in my day" kind of teachers who told his life story more than actually teaching.

Best Answer

The multiple sneezing is murder too. when it hurts all over afterwards and when you are in the multiple sneezes its difficult to not make some kind of mess.

Best Answer

How horrid. What a Snape. Lol oh I know it!

Best Answer

But Snape at least had a good side. lol Just REALLY deep down.

Best Answer

True true.

Best Answer

one type at the airport my dad handed them his passport and they asked him "who is this lady" when they saw his picture.

Best Answer

Well it wasn't "sir"

Best Answer

People have assumed I was a mom

Best Answer

Same here..it's awkward.

Best Answer

"My little s l u t" - not sure I really want to tell you the circumstances

Best Answer

How rude of them.

Best Answer

I'm not sure. There have been many things.

One that comes to mind-

When I was about 24, there was a rich old man that I regarded as a friend, and one time when we were meeting some people, he put his arm around me and squeezed and called me his girlfriend. The other people looked a bit uncomfortable- I wanted to crawl away.

Still makes my skin crawl.

Best Answer

Ewww

Best Answer

hey! i call sirs sir all the time! anyways... nothing embarrassing... just all lovely comments about how lovely i am.

Best Answer

wait! i was called poor and then punched in the face once years ago! >.<

Best Answer

Oh my lol

Best Answer

Jesus.

Best Answer

I'd rather not say!

Best Answer

toots

Best Answer

Princess Misery

bc the Mc of events couldn't prounounce my first name

he's lucky I liked him or I would have kicked him in his bad knee

Best Answer