pantyboyswallows pantyboyswallows 46-50, M 19 Answers Jan 6, 2012

i tend to buy new panties because i love the humiliation of buying them and having people know they are for me

Best Answer

Yes, that is a special part of it for many of us sissies, specially when the store agent is a pretty young girl who's panties you know that you as a sissy will never get into :) Even more humiliating when it's an older woman who looks upon you with disgust as your clitty gets hard in your pretty panties!

Best Answer

Yes! I do, too! I have such a strong panty fetish that I feel forced to walk into a lingerie store or department no matter how much it shames and humiliates me. I feel like the whole store can just look at me and know I am a pantyboy. I might as well be standing there in a slip and panties.

Best Answer

Sometimes I think I have a panty fetish. I must have well over 75 pair. Some I hven't worn in years. I just can't help myself in buying panties. I love wearing them.

Best Answer

hi Jamie!.....i am the same way.....i go through my lingerie and try to consolidate, but i look at something and think.....well, i thought this was hot and sexy at sometime, maybe i will again so i keep it!.....lol.....i am actually that way with all my clothes, men's and women's.....i hate throwing stuff out.....but i have no doubt that i have an addiction/fetish for not only lingerie.....but girl clothes in general.....if i even drive past a Ross, Marshall's ,CATO, J.C. Penny, etc!.....my whole girl side of me gets all tingly!!!!!!!!!!....."i love wearing women's clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".....;-}

Best Answer

Oh yes indeed!!!! We have that in common hon. I keep some lingerie that is old and doesn't fit because they are so pretty and sily I don't want to throw them out. And i too love and enjoy wearing womens clothes so very much.

Best Answer

i don't "get bored" as much as i love having newer, sexier and prettier panties all the time, a pantyboy can never have enough panties!

Best Answer

you are so right Jennifer!.....there is no such thing as too many panties!.....or bras, or stockings, or skirts, or blouses, or girl shorts, dresses, lipsticks,.....etc., etc., etc.,!!!!!!!!!!!!.....;-}

Best Answer

Agreed, oh the frilly silky delights that await a pantyboy at the panty store, i just love to go there!

Best Answer

i buy panties because i don't have that pair, the ones i like the most i will buy 2

Best Answer

Often hun because those real glamor girls really kno wat turns a man on so i would say they keep their panty count filled to the max.....

Best Answer

I love shopping for new panties! However I have never had humiliation. and I do not give a damn if they know its for me! <br />
However I have a small stash so I do not go shopping as much as I would like!!

Best Answer

Never get bored with the one I have, but love buying more! Always hope that I will be asked if they are for me!!!

Best Answer

When i was wearing panties full time,I loved going into the various stores and feeling all girly and somewhat excited just walking by the women's undies section. Standing there with my wife,with her asking what i thought of this pair or that pair. Or her saying "these would look cute on you". Knowing that someone overheard her would make it that much more exciting. That part of the shopping experience was just as addicting as wearing them.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say I get "bored" with my old ones but I would say it is fun to shop for new ones even if I don't need more...lol

Best Answer

Not me. I don't need a reason to buy new panties other than I'm in the store. I love cute panties and will always buy more if they are cute. Mostly, I shop at VS and theirs are so nice.

Best Answer

I love the shame of buying them. its even better when you show a little bit of the ones you have on

Best Answer

You guys get so excited over pretty panties, I bet if you were a woman and were expected to wear them...you might not bother wearing any panties at all. It's a man thing. Be happy and blessed and enjoy your pretty panties!

Best Answer

Can i ask are you a cross dresser?

Best Answer

i am a bisexual cross dresser who has been wearing panties since i was 5. i have never been dressed in public though.....;-}

Best Answer

Buying new panties is always wonderful, often thrilling, especially if you do it in a store, and not on line. So it's just a fun thing to do. i never get bored with the panties i've *** to love, but i do sometime wear them out--i guess that's ambiguous. Yes, i like to wear them when i'm out and about, but sometimes they also get worn out from wearing them so much. i hate to see the favorites get worn out, because they are often irreplaceable, sometimes unable to find the same style, material or color. But picking out new styles and materials is always fun, too.

Best Answer