EmmaParsons EmmaParsons 18-21, F 11 Answers Mar 11 in Health

Hormones?

Best Answer

sorry :/

Best Answer

Happends to me to

Best Answer

It happens to me too. And I'm not too sure why I was crying. But I blamed it on the fact that I always kept my feelings bottled up.

Best Answer

I've felt like that so many times this past year...but today one of my good work buddies gave me the most amazing compliment out of the blue and she completely turned my day around. All I can say is that it sometimes just takes a kind word from someone you care about to remind you of the good things. Hang out with good people who care about you...avoid being alone. Hang in there.

Best Answer

Yes it does and thanks (:

Best Answer

So, cry. Cry all you want. Crying is a great stress reliever. after you've finished crying, I'll bet you feel better.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hmm..so?

Best Answer

Yeah, it happens to me as well. I am usually able to stop myself from crying if I close my eyes, count to ten, and think of something beautiful (like a sunset) or cute (like a baby kitten) or something that's going well in my life.

Best Answer