Seriously? The homeless are in big trouble in the US. Everyone is getting sick of them and they are being run out of town in quite a few places. Homelessness is being treated like a crime, and by being homeless, you are inviting police brutality. No matter where you go,It is likely your camp is going to be destroyed if it is found by the authorities. It's a bad situation because it's easier to become homeless than it has been in a long time. You're safest bet is to go straight to a mission or shelter and enroll in a program of some sort.

Best Answer

**** that bro.... go live in the wild

Best Answer

Even with a strong knowledge of survival skills, it is very hard to survive in the wild without the right equipment. Starvation or hypothermia is likely.

Best Answer

Yes army survival manuel.

Best Answer

They pretty much are left alone here. They seek shelter under an over pass. They hate the confinement and rules to live in the shelters.

Best Answer

I think they only allow you to live in cardboard boxes and only in the run down parts of cities. That way the local gangs have a ready supply of prospective new members. Got to keep organized crime manned...

Best Answer

Omg, I'm going to be a homeless one becuz I want to

Best Answer

I just wanted to detach from society

Best Answer

Me too, I want to stop this bullies world

Best Answer

buy a tent

Best Answer