What happens to homeless people?
spiritinamachine spiritinamachine 22-25, M 7 Answers Apr 26 in Dating & Relationships

"Detach from society", he proclaims from the internet......

Best Answer

I actually did take of walking, they tok me in a psychiatrict ward

Best Answer

Say what now?

Best Answer

Yea I was going to live under bridge as embark in my journey and they took me in.

Best Answer

What country are you in?

Best Answer

U.s

Best Answer

And is your mom financing this little journey you're embarking on? How are you paying for internet access?

Best Answer

No, when I left the house and walked I told myself im sure going to miss technology, I left the house, as I was walking cops pull me over and tok me into psychiatrict ward, he told me he had a better place I can stayed at.

Best Answer

A "psychiatric ward", huh? Want me to trace your IP address and tell you exactly where you are, or would you rather just quit this BS?

Best Answer

Wtf this happen a year ago, I change my mind but was determine to live under bridge until the cop ended my journey.

Best Answer

Seriously? The homeless are in big trouble in the US. Everyone is getting sick of them and they are being run out of town in quite a few places. Homelessness is being treated like a crime, and by being homeless, you are inviting police brutality. No matter where you go,It is likely your camp is going to be destroyed if it is found by the authorities. It's a bad situation because it's easier to become homeless than it has been in a long time. You're safest bet is to go straight to a mission or shelter and enroll in a program of some sort.

Best Answer

**** that bro.... go live in the wild

Best Answer

Even with a strong knowledge of survival skills, it is very hard to survive in the wild without the right equipment. Starvation or hypothermia is likely.

Best Answer

Yes army survival manuel.

Best Answer

in Chicago you can get a ticket if your somewhere your not supposed to be or worse they put you in jail for loitering in bad parts of town you will see people in the winter sleeping in front of the police station so they dont get arrested or ticketed

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

They pretty much are left alone here. They seek shelter under an over pass. They hate the confinement and rules to live in the shelters.

Best Answer

I think they only allow you to live in cardboard boxes and only in the run down parts of cities. That way the local gangs have a ready supply of prospective new members. Got to keep organized crime manned...

Best Answer

its funny but so true

Best Answer

Omg, I'm going to be a homeless one becuz I want to

Best Answer

I just wanted to detach from society

Best Answer

Me too, I want to stop this bullies world

Best Answer

buy a tent

Best Answer