SoundnVision SoundnVision 41-45, M 11 Answers May 22 in Community

unless you haven't noticed,people make mistakes. ask the waiter/waitress to take it back and get you one poached. If they don't know how to poach one volunteer to show them how.

Best Answer

Ask for your money back or have a sh!t on their counter and give there egg back.

Best Answer

I think you'll be ok - it's still an egg lol

Best Answer

This is an outrage cause theres a big difference between the style of cooking. The poached egg being the more healthier way then the fried is well usually if your in the mood for a greasy egg,and your clearly not..is there noway you can go back to them with it.?

Best Answer

I refused to pay and left :)

Best Answer

i was in a large mall at a snack bar so i asked for a Poutine because the pic looked good but .....OMG ! it was total crap ! , i only ate it because i was hungry , i never ate there again

Best Answer

then there was the time in Zellers at a restaurant inside the place i ordered the club sandwich and it came with mock chicken slices inside it and i was like WTF ! , and i inquired about it and was told i had to specify Real Chicken , how dumb is that ?

Best Answer

And there was this one time at band camp......

Best Answer

well ? , where's the rest ?

Best Answer

Something about a flute I think :O)

Best Answer

ok we'll let it go this time

Best Answer

Thats ridiculous i sympathise with you

Best Answer

I dont blame you :)

Best Answer

Why didn't you just send it back and get them to get your order right? Not worth being annoyed about.

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

I refused to pay and left

Best Answer

And your question is? So hard to get decent help these days? Sympathies are flowing your way now as we write. :-)

Best Answer

Im happy about that :)

Best Answer

Send it back. They couldn't be more off!

Best Answer

I refused to pay and left :)

Best Answer

Good for you! :)

Best Answer

Id be tempted to send it back but then you never know what they might do to the new one before you get it.

Best Answer

I refused to pay and left :)

Best Answer

Ahhh, that works ....

Best Answer