that we had to break up. I just can't move on. He is so happy without me and he is doing well, partying, enjoying, and I just cant be happy. Friends please suggest how do i keep going. I want to come out of this. I dont wanna sit and cry over a guy who is least bothered about me :((
Tiara400 Tiara400 22-25, F 4 Answers Feb 15 in Dating & Relationships

have to just occupy yourself :3 put yourself first now ^_^

Best Answer

I try to keep myself busy as much as i can but the moment old memories seep in I break down

Best Answer

gets easier the busier you are :3 and, i know it sounds weird/bad...but try to find a reason to hate them ,makes it 10 x easier

Best Answer

You are go uptight. Unwind, relax and quit worrying about chit you have no control over. Forget the ex he's your ex for a reason. Make yourself a friend that don't know you or him and start having your own life. Persue your own happiness avoid the drama crowd and cry babies, open up, flash the boobies play some pool, join a bowling league. Do things that get you out in the social world.

Best Answer

try to let him go he was not for you its jus sex for him

Best Answer

You will find many of such incidents here. So, reading about others situations, will make you feel 'you are not alone'. Believe me, with time, you will be able to overcome. Give yourself good time and some treat as well, as you came out successfully out of a stressful relationship.

Best Answer

ya..I know after another 5 yrs it probably wont matter but this phase is painful

Best Answer

I completely understand your situation. tell yourself 'time will change' and hold on to your goodness .. I was there once upon a time. It wont take 5 years..

Best Answer

thank you. I will do this!

Best Answer