I remove children from bad families for their own protection. I am their voice, I speak for them because they are too weak to do it for themselves. I help strengthen families. I look out for our most precious assets. Our children. I standup for them, because they are to small to stand up for themselves. I think I do good work. Why would anyone believe I am scum?
PoetLover PoetLover 31-35, M 4 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in EP

~high-five~ it's a compliment in your line of work, I'm certain.

Best Answer

I guess it could be a compliment. The last guy just wanted to beat me to a bloody pulp.

Best Answer

I guess the authorities took away their children, you happen to represent the same authorities and therefore they dislike you as well.<br />
Just like criminals think the are in jail, because of the cop who caught them or because someone ratted them out, while they are actually in jail for committing a crime. Taking responsibility isn't easy.

Best Answer

Sound like you are actually one of the only people in government doing a good job.

Best Answer

There are plenty of us, but you rarely hear about the good guys out there.

Best Answer