oh yes, I kissed her back, we became lovers for about 6 months, then she dumped me. now she will not even make eye contact with me, 5 years ago she was cute, but now,,,not so much. Oh yeah, i was fired but she still works there. Is that fair? I have no job and she has a husband with a good job, but my wife is unable to work. heck, she is unable to walk.
aquist aquist 70+, M 5 Answers Sep 16, 2010

Its not something i've heard of before... You lucked out?

Best Answer

oH, I WILL NOT DENY that it was fun, she was a good kisser....

Best Answer

First, I'd be concerned being that you're are both in relationships there is no telling where your mouths have been or what oral exposure to nastiness that you exposed yourselves to. It's gross and four people were involved because of the action of you two. Pass it along.

Best Answer

like i didn't know that, duh, i of all people should have known better.+Wal mart was right to terminate me, but wrong to not terminate her, i wonder who is kissing her now?probably whomever she thinks is cute. She went to school with the manager and personell. can u say NEPOTISM?

Best Answer

I don't shop at Wal-Mart.

Best Answer

hahahaha ... Sorry if I shouldn't laugh, but I just read what you wrote and I am now wondering which of the few questions you have in here you want answering ... LOL.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Uhm...

Best Answer