WHY do some continue to CHASE ME? What part of, "NO" or "I am not interested" do they NOT GET? I am not looking, nor have I ever because I think when it happens - it happens - and this is something I refuse to give time to...there are MORE important things' to give time to and I have found - that by doing this, it actually happens that you DO find someone, because you are not looking. I just wish people would stop asking me out - NO IS NO!
stigmafree stigmafree 31-35 3 Answers May 13, 2011

Apocalyptiryptic was def right. They just want to have what they couldn't have so they make an effort more. Also girls go after men as a competition even though he have a partner.

Best Answer

haha thats always how it works. you push, they pull. they push, you pull. if only we can coexist and find happiness by being on the same wavelength. yes.

Best Answer

Umm dont get it.. So you wont say yes to anybody.. so lets say one of those people that ask you is your lets say soulmate (just in context as it is unconcievable to have only ONe person for every person). Sounds like you are playing hard to get.. and to make others feel worse you are saying that you dont want the attention.. thus bringing more attention.. Hmmm. Just be happy your getting attention.. one day you will be old and wise but nobody will pay attention to you physically and then you will look back and say.. "I miss it". (Not being vain as I believe that physical is only part of the equation.. but you will miss the attention of animal lusting)

Best Answer