NinaSierra NinaSierra 18-21, F 10 Answers Apr 4, 2011

I don't but it must be an emotional event.<br />
Wow good luck! Hope all is well.

Best Answer

I would say go for it if he wants it to happen. If he is not looking for you, it might be awkward.

Best Answer

he might very well be a freak show. It may also hurt your relationship with your parents. Talk to him over the phone until you feel comfortable. Read Sara Saffian's adoption memoir called Ithika. It would be extremely beneficial for you & it's a good read.

Best Answer

Don't meet him,if you like even a bit how your life is now, it's better to live with a nice illusion than with a bad reality...I am telling you this from my experience: meeting my father was the worse thing that happen to me and made me live 7 years of nightmare.

Best Answer

What do YOU want to do? You are the boss. Most all of us need (read "NEED") both parents because that's how we learn to be adults. One thing girls are SUPPOSED to learn from their father is that they are precious, beautiful, and lovable. So, in a way, if I'm right, you've been shortchanged. But, we are all different. What do you need and want?

Best Answer

I remember meeting my oldest sister for the first time she was 33 ... nearly ten years ago now ... I was 20... turning 21.... she is the eldest i'm the youngest of our fathers kids ... we always knew she was out there and had a place in our heart for her ... now we (all 4 other kids) are thrilled that she has decided to fill that space we always held for her. she shares some holidays with us and some with her other family ... her children are more than welcomed at our family gatherings ... it's an all around good experience.

Best Answer

My mom grew up knowing her biological mother. It ruined her life, really. Same with my best friend.

Best Answer

Depending on the background history i think yes i would even if it was just once .. otherwise i would remain forever curious ..

Best Answer

yes! I met my dad when i was 12. I was looking for him. He wasnt looking for me. Thank g0d i found him.(hes cool) My husband finally got to see his son and hes 15...my step son is actually happy that we found him!u choose if its going to be a good experiance or a bad one. Ur going to feel all types of emotions but, for me, over all its a nice experiance.

Best Answer