osnapitzari osnapitzari 18-21, F 20 Answers Jul 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

For some guys, that's probably true. But there are all types. There are guys who talk to you about the weather and think you are supposed to know it means they like you in a romantic way. There are guys who won't talk to you even if they are interested and get mad if you don't catch their vibe. There are guys who will cut you down and consider it flirting. Then there are guys who are pretty much "on the make" all the time, so if they sneeze in a girl's direction, it's because they are interested. <br />
All SORTS of ideas going on out there.

Best Answer

wow, good answer, very reflective .. :)

Best Answer

Thanks. I've met all types, including the kind who ignore you and think that you will chase them because they are "worth being chased". I admit to my utter confusion when it comes to male behavior.

Best Answer

Hmm ur right!! :) thanks for ur input

Best Answer

No... maybe for him.

Best Answer

90% of the time that I speak to an attractive girl in a non-professional function is flirting.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Not at the DMV

Best Answer

What's DMV?

Best Answer

Division of motor vehicles

Best Answer

No. But I'd say probably 80% of the time. You can't avoid talking to women that you're not interested in completely.

Best Answer

A girl, yes. A woman, no.

Best Answer

No. Not at all.

Best Answer

True for some men .

Best Answer

hahahahahaha..depends on what sort of thing they are talking and his body language.

Best Answer

no. I talk with females all day and it does not mean I am flirtiing

Best Answer