Because when you're out it's a pain in the bum to carry a coat with you, and because they can get lost or stolen. I never take a coat when I go clubbing and hardly ever if I'm going to the pub.<br />
I am hardly outdoors anyway, just to the club, taxi queue and smoking area. Not worth the fuss.

Best Answer

I agree with Gem. Plus, when you're pissed as a fart, you don't feel the cold anyway! lol

Best Answer

There is that too! Warming from the inside :-D

Best Answer

You seriously felt the need to ask that??

Best Answer

I have notice this too from time to time.......young people have a lot more body heat than older folks, so that could be part of it...........or they just were to lazy to put one on before they left the house...or maybe they don't have any coats, etc., that they like to be seen in..............possibly they will not be outside that long before they get to where they are going, also........

Best Answer

Some are just "too cool" for a jacket when it's cold and others just like to be seen lol Ive seen girls walking around half naked in the freezing cold trying to be seen and get a man's attention lol

Best Answer

the "I'm gonna live forever no matter what i do scenerio"..........every year we have some kid who drinks too much & freezes to death in a snowbank........i don't git it either

Best Answer