saysayegh saysayegh 18-21, F 32 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Yes, absolutely you should have called. There are no family ties when your family member is trying to kill you. They relinquished that right when they put you in danger.

Best Answer

too right you should!! what were your parents thinking,??

Best Answer

No doubt!

Best Answer

No offense intended, really, but fook your mom and dad. I'm sure if it had been someone outside of the family, they would have wanted him strung up from the nearest tree.

Best Answer

You were right. You should take it a step further....press charges....and stay as far away from your family as you can get.....because they are nuts.

Best Answer

Yes font let anything stop you from thinking that you did the right thing. You felt like your life was in danger it's human nature to defend yourself! GO YOU!

Best Answer

Your parents need a good kick in the ***. They're lucky you didn't kill him.

Best Answer

lol my brother did this to me once, I grabbed the knife and kicked the crap out of him and didn't stop until they dragged me off of him. we're pals now but it was touch and go when we were younger.

Best Answer

use a ba<x>seball bat when he is sleeping

Best Answer

I like the way you think.

Best Answer

you did the right thing

Best Answer

You did the absolute right thing...the only thing.<br />
Your parents are in some kind of dangerous denial. <br />
Wonder what they'll do when they wake up one night and he's standing over them with a knife?

Best Answer

You were right your parents are wrong. Get out of your house. You brother is trying to kill you. You called right!

Best Answer

You did the right thing. My nephew was stabbed through the neck with a carving knife by my half-sister, his mother, and it came out the back of his head on his hairline. Any time there is violence involved, it is the right thing to call.

Best Answer

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry to hear that.. I felt like i was going to die... Ihavent stopped crying since.. no one will speak to me so i came on here

Best Answer

You probably need counseling, or some sort of domestic violence support.

Best Answer

I know i do, i don't know where to go

Best Answer

Yes, you did the right thing. It is best that you have an official record of such abuse.

Best Answer

yes, sometimes even family becomes dangerous to you. The people who refuse to call for help are those who end up tortured or dead. stand by your guns, things will get worse before they get better.

Best Answer

You did right thing, hope things get better, what an awful situation.

Best Answer

thank you, hes been sent to the police station for further evaluation.. they are questioning him about his anger issues.. I didnt press charges

Best Answer

If you didnt press charges you shouldnt of wasted your time

Best Answer

I would have pressed charges. He threatened your life.

Best Answer

Well I hope he manages to solve his anger issues and gets the necessary. I wouldn't of pressed charges either, it would just make an ugly situation even worse. Take care.

Best Answer

YES YES YES and YES!!

Best Answer

yes...& I have kids your age.. they are wrong.

Best Answer

Yes, you have to show them that you don't deserve that kind of treatment. My mother called the police on my brother once for hitting her and he never did it again after going to jail. Your parents will come around. Hang tuff.

Best Answer

Oh yes you were right to call 911 and that brother should be in jail. I wish I had had my own brother arrested when he tried to choke me to death when I was younger. Stick to your guns on this one. Your right! It does suck big time when the parents are so against you on this one though. I understand and send you lots of blessings of protection by God and hugs!

Best Answer

Thank you I am so glad I can get advice from someone who knows how i feel..

Best Answer

Your very welcome. It's rough but hang in there kiddo! Take care and God Bless you!

Best Answer

Yes,your life was in danger,good call.

Best Answer

I would not call the police and i wouldnt recommend it. All they will do is waste your time. Just get him back with a bat or something lol. Just like beating the bully with the stool is better than telling the teachers.

Best Answer

hes much stronger then me and a bat

Best Answer

Hey man you would be surprised how strong you are when you just go for it, dont take that sh*t. No ones really stronger than a bat.

Best Answer