Totally forgiven, though there is no sense in denying it
Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 10 Answers Mar 10, 2013 in Religion

My dogma got ran over by my karma. Not a pretty subject.

Best Answer

Of course, you have no clue of the doughnut-man in 1967. Thankfully, he has been dead for many years.

Best Answer

I managed to fight it off.

Best Answer

the metaphor is strong, and may offend some, but, i understand your intent and had similar issues

Best Answer

thank you!

Best Answer

and thank you for BA

Best Answer

are you sad

Best Answer

Don't think there's anyone out there who's forgave ACTUAL PEOPLE that have r@ped them.... REALLY bad taste buddy...... REALLY bad

Best Answer

was also diddled, though I'm rather glad that happened, actually, different circumstances lead to more resentment towards the mind fuckery, moreso than my introduction to a sexuality I am happy with

Best Answer

WISH I knew what the h3ll u just said........ NOT

Best Answer

No, I was just mindfucked.

Best Answer

i think that's what he really means by his use of such an emotive and politically loaded adjective

Best Answer

What if you hadn't been raped? And what if, instead of vanilla ice cream under a chocolate shell, your local ice cream truck started selling rhubarb flavored shaved ice? And what if, instead of rubber, tires were made from compressed sheets of recycled masonite? Huh? what about that?

Best Answer

I never make light of rape because I am a product of it's savagery .

Best Answer