Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
Music1973 Music1973 26-30, F 2 Answers Jun 11, 2012

Your Response


You can also try calling 411-if you have it in your state. There are tons of people this has happened to -my roommate for one-me but.I was 18. Don't ever think it was your fault-it wasn't.

Best Answer

I've mentioned this to other rape victims and I mean it sincerly: Find a therapist who has been certified in NLP techniques. Those techniques are efficient and effective. It could be accomplished in as little as one or two sessions. NLP stands for Neurolinguistic Progamming, and is a specialty only a few counselors are trained in.

Best Answer