Is he your instructor at school?

Best Answer

:p

Best Answer

And you were the only one in the store who recognized and remembered him....

Best Answer

No the clerk knew but he was so old he did not remember his name. Other people there (mostly professional photographers) also gave him his space.

Best Answer

Did you speak to him? I hear he's a nice person.

Best Answer

No I did not, I wanted to give him his space and yes he seemed nice to the store clerk.

Best Answer

Do you like his work?

Best Answer

Absolutely! I had the biggest crush on him. He is the sexiest Batman. He made me like the doors after watching his movie. I fantasizes about the Saint.. But I am polite and don't overreact in person - only here on EP

Best Answer

Lol. Cool. May I ask.the name.of.the store you were shopping. I am actually considering a new camera.

Best Answer

Does he still own that huge ranch?

Best Answer

Don't know. He looked healthy and very happy. He lost a lot of weight compare to what I had seen on TV before. He had a fresh haircut and was with a young girl (maybe mid 20s and maybe his gf) she was cute but had a bit of blemishes maybe from acne.

Best Answer

I just remember he bought a huge cattle ranch, and some neighbors of his did not like it/him (?). Thought maybe that was your hometown.

Best Answer

No. This was in the city (Fairfax district of Los Angeles)

Best Answer