The world needs more people who can appreciate a dirty boot enough to lick it clean.
anonep anonep 18-21 43 Answers Aug 12, 2011

kid I think you should you know its not easy being at home I know exactly how you feel and I am planning on leaving so you should be ok all you need is shelter and food I am 13 and it is really hard and I cant take it its nice to know people understand!!!!!

Best Answer

me too! All three of us need to run away together. Three heads are better than one and we'll be less homesick and less likely to back up. Way too many kids have tried to run away and got so homesick, they backed out.

Best Answer

I'm running away. I'm 14 but I hate my mother. She treats me like a slave. I have 7 other siblings so she won't miss me. I don't plan on coming home. Just make sure you know what your doing first. Think it over. I've been thinking it over for about 2 years now and theonly one who knows is my cousin.

Best Answer

I know how your feeling my mom is just like that I am 13 but the only plus for you is that you have siblings I don't so my mom will notice I also am worried about my little brother because I'm adopted and I haven't seen him in years and its all to much

Best Answer

i am also 14 how do i run away any advise

Best Answer

First, why did you tell your cousin? As soon as you get away, she'll tell!
Second, I know how you feel.
Third, if you don't come home, make sure you go to college and get a good job.

Best Answer

Run away to your little brother! It's a win-win! If you can't, then don't.

Best Answer

RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!(joking)

Best Answer

Finish high school. Then run, when you have the legal rights of an adult, and you can access your birth certificate, get a passport, a job, etc, and you can be much more in control of the situation.<br />
Don't run away yet.<br />
When I was a little older than you some creepy older man offered to take me to Europe with him. Um, no. As much as my home life sucked, it was much better than being off with some stranger in a foreign country.<br />
Also, do you speak any languages other than English? When travelling, especially alone, that is essential!

Best Answer

Ah, no thank you. I don't really require any further education that what I've learned for myself, and if I do come across a problem, I'll figure the solution out myself. I never said I was going with a stranger, aha.
I speak three languages, and I'm on the verge of becoming fluent in another.

Best Answer

Cool, what languages do you speak?
but how do you plan to get a passport and birth certificate? And how are you going to catch a flight? You're too young to fly internationally alone. Unless you know a really good forger, you're out of luck.

Best Answer

I speak filipino, english, french, and I'm trying to learn spanish.
I don't plan on flying to get to places, you miss seeing the world that way.

Best Answer

mais comment est-ce que tu vas aller?
je suis curieuse...

Best Answer

I'll merely disappear for two days with my friends, claiming I'm going to sleep over, and then I'll go some place else. My mom texts me whenever I go somewhere. I have a friend who can impersonate me for those two days, and by then I'll be too far away to get.
Though I'm not going to give away my plan here, seeing how it's the internet.

Best Answer

d'accord...si tu crois que c'est le meilleur pour toi, c'est ce que tu dois faire. bonne chance. j'espere que tu voyages en toute securite. clairement tu es mature et intelligente.
voy a pensar en ti mucho. todas las bendiciones a ti.

Best Answer

Thank you, for everything. I hope your life is lived to the fullest, as I intend to do. Though I can't really understand the last part, from what I can perceive, thank you for the blessing as well.

Best Answer

voy a preocuparme un poco por ti...pero estoy segura que tu vas a estar bien si tu eres tan inteligente que tu pareces aqui.

Best Answer

I hate the social order of the 21st Century too, but running away from home isnt going to change it.<br />
You are too young to properly support yourself just yet, so bide your time. Work hard at school and University (if you can go) and then you will be able to leave home with a good job. That's the proper time to ****-a-snook at the world in general, and people you don't like in particular!<br />
At your present age you are still the legal responsibility of your parents. Are they dong a poor job, or are you just fed up and itching to get out and see places? <br />
Those places look a whole lot nicer when you have a good income and can afford to stay in a hotel. They look pretty shabby if you don't have any money - the streets are not as comfy as mattresses.<br />
Don't kid yourself about what would happen if you run away - you'd either end up with a sugar daddy who wants you for sex or in a homeless shelter. Save the world trip for a few years time - and don't forget to come and visit us over here

Best Answer

Aha, I don't plan on changing the social order. I just plan on stepping away from it. I've been reading up on this for quite a while now, and people have stories where they were able to support themselves with small jobs. (e.g. babysitting, walking dogs, etc)
They are doing a poor job. They have for as long as I can remember. I don't mind seeing the world from a different point of view. The world needs more people who can appreciate a dirty boot enough to lick it clean.
I'm not kidding myself. I'm very serious. I'm also an asexual narcissist that carries two guns and a tazer with them at all times, aha.

Best Answer

I'm 12 and I'm running away in the spring with my bestfriend. If you have a phone or a kik can you please message me? It will be nice to have someone to talk to with similar problems. 717-666-7437

Best Answer

Wait, ur running away w ur best friend in spring? Did u think about everything?

Best Answer

what the hell that has to do with anything

Best Answer

i'm thirteen and i want to run away. i hate my life and my mother uses my only weakness against me. over and over again, i say to myself that i'm going to run away or commit suicide but then i think...there are a couple of family members who care about me but then i think...how will that help me? i want to become an author and by running away won't help me with that. my dream career is my life. the only thing i care about. but i have to go.<br />
please help me. i live in south africa, cape town.<br />
any advice that will let me have both, i'll appreciate it the most.<br />
thanks<br />
p.s i'm a thirteen year old girl.

Best Answer

Im 13 as well and thinking about running away to australia cos a close family member is really ill and i need to visit but my parents say we cant go!!

Best Answer

First of all, your ages says 18-21. Second of all, Figure $100 per day for room, board, food, travel. Then look at your budget? How far are you getting?

Best Answer

im planning to run away to maybe we can get in touch im also 13

Best Answer

we should all get together so we are not alone im 14 an also thinking of running away

Best Answer

Well im 13 too an i wanna run away as well first you want at least $1,000 dollars to travel with set a date, time, and how many stops your gonna make. You also want a ride if your flying in a plane good luck or take a train or a bus. Make sure you have food and water. Also your gonna need clothes. Hope this helped. :)

Best Answer

You might want to consider how many airlines take 13 year olds without a parent or guardian.

Best Answer

ya im 12 and turning 13 in january thought about running away multiple time. planning this since i was 11. First your gonna need someone to go with, friend, brother, sister, cousin, anyone you know and trust. Second if u want to seriously stay away for a while your gonna need a boat load of food and money. Also a wepon of your choice becuse "suger daddy" dosent care how old u are he'll sell you. Umh what else wear winter jacket when you leave. Hmm idk ill edit later gtg parents comming o.o

Best Answer

I'm thirteen, and I have been researching a lot about what to do and what not to do when you're running away. It's true that I may not know much, but dammit I hate having to put up with this. My mother always works and my father isn't worth the money he spends on his alcohol.<br />
I always say that I'll run away or at one time I thought about killing myself. I would never have the courage to attempt though. I think I'll listen to what advice was given. I'll wait until I'm a few years older then I'll think about this decision again. I think you should do the same.

Best Answer

I'm 13 and running away. I planned out everything, possible places to sleep, things to bring, excuses, and what to do if I get caught or found. I'm fed up with my life, being cooped up here with nothing to see and no adventure in my life. I need to see the world, and start over. I know this is like a super old post and shiz, but if anyone has any ideas where I can ride the bus or train to without getting caught, that'd be nice. I currently live in Minnesota. My choices are Texas, San Francisco, London, Paris, sand Diego, Michigan, or Wisconsin or somewhere deep in the country. Any other places to go?

Best Answer

I am thinking the same thing... i have 500$ to take with me and i can take 2 pillow cases full of the essentials.

Best Answer

Well im 12 turning 13 on october and i almost killed mysel twice, I was doing that because my dad is a bully, he drinks and he calls my mom and i stupid. But sometimes when i was trying to kill myself i thought how my family and that i will never complete my dream of becoming a dancer. I have to admit i hate my dad because he is the one who is stupid. I was also going to run away to my aunts house and live with my cousin. My uncle treats me better than my dad.

Best Answer

Im a 13 yr old girl I want to run away from Ardmore ok to a different place called Okemah that is in Oklahoma not around the world

Best Answer

I'm thirteen too, and want to run away. I hate my life here!!!

Best Answer

I feel that you need to waited untill you get older.<br />
But it is ok to dream what you wanted to do.<br />
Put it on paper what you wanted to do when you get older and then you can do that.<br />
You have to have lot of money to travell and do those things.<br />
I feel you could save for that ime you wanted to do .<br />
But that is nice that you thinking.<br />
I feel that you need lot of money to do that.<br />
But that sounds like a good goal.<br />
And nice Dream

Best Answer

Running away at your age would be the biggest mistake of your life time, trust me!<br />
You would end up on the streets in no time at all. Cold and frightened. And, yes,<br />
used for prostitution whether you think so or not.<br />
Talk to a grown up who you trust and respect.<br />
Wait until you have the funds to travel and have your education.<br />
Please, listen to the advice you are given by people on EP, because we care about<br />
you and are older and wiser. Trust me, again.<br />
Good Luck

Best Answer