First off, it's up to the cashier to point out he wasn't the next person in line. I would have asked him "are you that quick in bed? I pity your woman". ;o)

Best Answer

Yes I think its up to cashiers to say..."Next in line please". And also customers to realise they are NOT next in line when cashiers say"anyone waiting". I really hate these higglypiggly lines when no-one is sure what cashier to go to, Ive noticed Maccas are really bad at that lately, as an example.

Best Answer

people are very selfish. i have a note in my car reminding myself that those on the road with me have somewhere they are going too. helps me to think of others. i am not saying i am selfless all the time, but i try to be. back to the question, no i would not. i am quiet/shy in public and don't want people thinking bad of me even though they are in the wrong (my way of thinking and not everyone is the same).

Best Answer

I would laugh loud enough for them to hear me, but that's about it.

Best Answer