Please do not fight for me to stay alive, i want to make this choice based off of me and no one else
AnonymousPersonWhoWantsToDie AnonymousPersonWhoWantsToDie 22-25, M 14 Answers Jun 19 in Community

You wanna kill yourself. Okay. And you have no one who cares about you? I accept it. But the fact of life is... you are alone here, dear. You came on the earth alone, and you will go alone. If the temporary people don't care about you, it doesn't mean that you won't care about yourself either. I know it can be hard to live. Each moment seems like a terrible journey. You are losing yourself as each day is passing by. But hold on. Believe me, it would get better. I have been through depression. I wanted to give up as well. But I held on to what little hope I had. Just try to imagine what great things you can do with your life. You have so many emotions that you can put them in any activity. Don't give up. Please. Hold on. The pain will end. Try to divert your mind. Choose an activity, and focus on it. Atleast that helped me.<br />
God bless you :')

Best Answer

Pick up the phone. Call a close friend/family member/ or a suicide hotline. Tell them what's going on in your life. After that, live.

Best Answer

The easiest and quickest, at a guess, would be putting a bullet in your brain stem, but that leaves a mess for the poor bastards who have to clean you up.

Best Answer

Thank for actually giving me an awnser

Best Answer

Ill have to try and get a shotgun, which i think my uncle has

Best Answer

Also fails a good amount of the time. Do you have any idea what it takes to keep a person with no face breathing? I do.

Best Answer

Well its the only awnser i have so far

Best Answer

I didn't say use a shotgun, I said put a bullet in his brain stem. If I have my anatomy right, he should go through the mouth.

Best Answer

Oh sorry im tired, i must of read it wrong, thank you

Best Answer

Well, you could try not being a ******* retard, but ya know.

Best Answer

why do u want to die

Best Answer

I have my reasons, and life is just starting to get really hard for me

Best Answer

think about calmly.. is it really worth it .. people love u live ur life dude find fun and amazing things to do .. please just think about it

Best Answer

Thats the thing... I dont not have people who care about me

Best Answer

that what u think.. find friends that feel the same and can relate .. who knows that could make u a lot better feeling

Best Answer

The only problem is that No one likes me cause im a homosexual, so people dont really give a **** for em. and this is not why i want to kill myself

Best Answer

people that hate are fucken stupid find good friends maybe even a bf

Best Answer

Thanks for who ever gave me acutal awnsers. But I think ill just figure out how much pills i need to have to O.D.

Best Answer

I read a couple of your comments, about whine, whine I'm gay, no one cares about me, whine, whine, whine, and I've just got to point out there are people in much worse situations than you who use every bit of energy they have to fight for a better life for themselves. Stop whining, life is a gift we either waste and throw away, or we appreciate and take full advantage of. <br />
It's like that bugger once said, sometimes it takes more courage to live than it does to die, suck it up and start living instead of finding the easiest way to commit suicide on EP. <br />
I saw you considered using a shotgun to kill yourself, DON'T, I don't say that because I care for you, I care for the poor bugger that has to find you and the poor buggers that have to cart away your headless body and the poor buggers that have to wipe your brain matter off the walls, suicide by guns are never pretty and your last act in this world shouldn't cause others so much misery.

Best Answer

quockest...? hahahahahahahaha

Best Answer

I know i made a typo

Best Answer

It's a cool one, better than an accidental lisp :)

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

Drowning.

Best Answer

dont be silly life sweet

Best Answer

You should really stop and think about this. You're not in the right state of mind. Your judgement is cloudy.

Best Answer

You are dead..now leave that person..and start a new life..this time live for others.

Best Answer

I'll give you an answer if you really wanted to ******* die you dip **** you wouldn't be online with your bullshit. My good friend blew his brains out he never mentioned it to anyone. What's worse is tomorrow is his wife's funeral she died of cancer when all she wanted to do was live life and love her kids. Maybe my friend should of been the one with the cancer and his girl could of lived a good life. So grip up your nut sack and take life head on life is for the strong only defeat your feelings of suicide don't ever say you can't change your predicament.

Best Answer

The reason im on here, is because i need a quick easy way, and im sorry for your friend but again i have my reasons, and im guessing your friend did to

Best Answer

He got weak that was his reason.

Best Answer

Well i am weak, and a coward

Best Answer

Did you do something wrong and that's why u want the easy way out

Best Answer

No... People have done things to me

Best Answer

I feel you man but you can't let them win bro. Long story short my ex cheated on me and gave me an STD and left me to deal with it on my own. It's almost like a life sentence in prison in solitary confinement. I'm still Holding on

Best Answer

Isn't that illeeeegal.

Best Answer

Wont matter ill be dead

Best Answer