I usually hate violence and watch medical shows and love stories. I can't figure out what makes this so good..Whatcha think?
mocking mocking 51-55, F 12 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in WTK

Arghhhhhh i LOVE the walking dead!i even got a "the walking dead" calendar for christmas haha. My favorite character is Daryl Dixon, he is such a bad arse but still so loyal :-)

Best Answer

Been watching it since day one! Great show. It's developed from a graphic novel/comic book. U should i watch it along with "Dexter" every sunday night. If u like medical shows and love stories, u should try Dexter, it's about a forensic blood splater analyst that moomlights as a serial killer, but only kills other serial killers. Also had me hooked from day one! Even better that walking dead and like 7 or 8 seasons

Best Answer

I forgot to mention that again, totally unlike me. I walked in when my kids were watching Dexter about a year ago and I had them download from the beginning. I was so hooked I watched for hours on end....I also loved nick/tuck. Any other suggestions now that my taste seem to have broadened?

Best Answer

Oh there are so many, i'd start with Supernaturals, Fringe, TrueBlood even if u dont like vamps and stuff, Sparticus is real good and historical. I'll have to think and get back to u on this

Best Answer

Also check out Falling skies, torchwood, smallvile super addicting, rosewell, and my favorite thing to watch is a show called Ancient Alien it will totally change ur thinking on historical events. I know a few are on net flix

Best Answer

I'm right there with you. My guy wanted to watch it on Netflix, so I watched episode 1 of season 1 with him, and we blew through the whole season in days...we got hooked! I can't wait for the next season to go to Netflix. I couldn't believe I actually liked it.

Best Answer

Yep me either but I love it,,,Have you watched Dexter? Anything else that you suggest? I am going to get trough all episode one and watch some of two today...It is a rainy day, so what the heck! Have a nice weekend!

Best Answer

I've heard goo things about Dexter, but haven't watched it. I do like Breaking Bad though, just started season 1 of that as well. And American Horror Story.

Best Answer

I like Christopher's work in The Deer Hunter $ True Romance.

Best Answer

Thank you for that!

Best Answer

Lol... (I haven't seen the program you referred to) seems popular though...

Best Answer

Definitely at the top of my list of shows to watch.

Best Answer

One of the best shows around. Catch up on seasons 1 and 2 to get the full effect.

Best Answer

My kids downloading all the series for me...So today, I will be watching

Best Answer

I saw the first one by accident, I hate those kind of Tv shows... I haven't missed one since...

Swines Have me hooked.

Best Answer