Dress how you feel. Express yourself and enjoy it.<br />
I dress emo or goth or punk. Its how I feel. Mostly black. Black Tee, red skinny tie, Criminal Damage Hammer Pants, New Rocks, pink studded belt with real (spent) bullet belt on top, spiked wristband. Mind you it can be overalls and hard hat if I'm at work.<br />
Its strange, not only is it empowering, it seems to attract the sort of people I get on with. Maybe it is a deeper extension of your personality than you realise.<br />
So be yourself and this is the right time to start doing it. Never mind labels

Best Answer

I'm 13. I get called emo for the way i do my hair. Which is backcombing. However this doesn't bother me at all. However i wan't to mention that emo isn't necacerily about the way you dress and that, of course it still counts but it's mainly about you, emo is quite, shy in the personality, and normally tend to have have dark hair and normally have a bad past, like selfhalm or depression, which i am suffering from both. Not going into details here. But scene is about colours. Bubbly and loud in the personality, just fun. And not many people think this but you can mix the 2 and get scemo which i label myself as. I dont know if you have had anything like this, a bad background, hard life, Depression, but to be honest 20% of teens go through depression before hitting adult hood. <br />
And i know that is a lot of information from a 13 year old, and have been told i sound mature, but I dont know, its whatever. Whether you read all that is up to you. Good luck. =]

Best Answer

a female human?

Best Answer