OsageAphrodite OsageAphrodite 26-30, F 21 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I wear what is comfortable, guaranteed you won't find any butt floss in my underwear drawer.

Best Answer

Sexy. ;)

Best Answer

Nothing touches the anus.Granny panties for me.

Best Answer

Lol... Umm..No! I HAVEN'T any thoughts on your undergarments... Yep! Not one thought...

Best Answer

I'm 48 and I'M too young for granny panties. The closest I get to them is boy shorts (Maidenform, very comfy) or hipsters, but I also have "down to" g-strings.

Best Answer

If on your periods, even younger than 30, granny panties are needed to be worn! If I ever was a 14 year old female on my periods, I'll always wear granny panties anyway! That's all, because I'd be too scared too merrily bleed outside of granny panties, and I'd be wearing granny panties, to hold up long maxi pads, which I'd only wear!

Best Answer

Don't listen to the others. Just ***** those thing off and burn them. Please. Nope. Back away from the keyboard and get to stepping.

Best Answer

Hey! I'll never let anyone of you burn them! It's best, for females on their periods! All females on their periods, merrily bleed inside them! If I ever was a female I'd be too sexy too merrily bleed inside them and be on Menstruation ****!

Best Answer

No one needs to wear panties that come all the way up to the belly button just because she is having her period; hipsters work just fine, and even some bikinis.

Best Answer

Wear whatcha want. Let the other biddies pick at their wedgies all day. :D

Best Answer

I wear holey church panties...

Best Answer

You mean Bloomers?

Best Answer

i won't wear them when i'm ancient

Best Answer

If you find them comfortable and like them, wear them.<br />
Very few ever know what is under your outer clothes.

Best Answer

You can wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Why do your friends know what you are wearing? It isn't any of their business.

Best Answer

Locker room, shopping... plenty of opportunities for female friends to see.

Best Answer

why would you do that?

Best Answer

sheer insanity

Best Answer

Ew.

Best Answer

So what?

Best Answer

Never too young wear them around concerts and walmart shopping and target trust me ppl there don't care if u wear gps sometime it's best to hook up with other gps and go as a groups to sushi bars and wear them

Best Answer

I love a woman in granny panties. I think they are so sexy. Not many woman wear them any more, what a shame.....

Best Answer