lilpixie lilpixie 26-30, F 9 Answers Apr 25, 2011

Well, it's your hair. I heard where Jennifer Anniston said she hated that hairdo. She said that it was the ugliest thing in the world and hated it. Who knew? Do what you wish. On some it looks great. If it looks good on you, go for it.

Best Answer

While everyone else is telling you it doesn't matter what everyone else thinks I can understand and appreciate your concern. While I can't see or picture you with this hair style I would think it'd be perfectly fine. I'm thinking if I saw a women at the mall with this hair style I'd probably find her very attractive. I think the only hair style you'd want to stay away from right now is the "Bee Hive" and the "Mullet"........ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't see either one of those coming back into style for a very, very long time..... *still laughing" ;)

Best Answer

If you like it, go with it! Why worry about what others think?!

Best Answer

I think you should shave it all off for Jesus

Best Answer

I agree with joeywho---it doens't matter what's in style, it matters what looks good on you. I'm sure you're pretty any way you do your hair:) After all, it's the inside that really counts.

Best Answer

i love the look i wouldn't mind having that style...mines is just long hair I never know what to do with it.

Best Answer