melleypin melleypin 18-21, F 18 Answers Jun 21, 2012

Hmmm...So what you're trying to say is that you have no idea if having your body type is bad or not. Well my dear, I think you should put away those questions about "is this bad" blah blah blah. You are a beautiful person regardless to body type. And for the record to those who stated short and 140 is fat...my wife is 5' 3", weighs 145 and isn't anywhere near fat or chubby or chunky or whatever. She's had 3 kids so she has that baby belly and that's all. She is 1,000,000 different ways of HOT. So just because you're 140, that doesn't mean it's bad. You are you, and beautiful because of it. Be proud of your body and stop worrying what other people might think. Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has them. ;)

Best Answer

i think worrying about it is bad for you.

Best Answer

It depends on how tall you are

Best Answer

Nope. My mate is pretty much the same :) and I love her and her body to death :) so there's your answer

Best Answer

You need to give more info. <br />
140 pounds, Kilograms, Stones, Hundredweights, Tons? <br />
How tall are you? 4'- 5'- 6' <br />
If you are 4 foot tall and 140 Kg, then you are a super chubber that is as round as a beach ball !<br />
If you are 6 foot tall and 140 pounds then you are slender.

Best Answer

i'm 140 pounds and 5'4

Best Answer

To me that is just fine ! My wife is 5'4" and before the kids came along she was 130 pounds, and C cups. She too had some nice thighs on her as well from playing soccer and softball. Then obviously after the kids came there was additional weight that stayed and I still love her every bit as much. 23 years now ! If EP was not being such a rip off I would post some photos. But now they want to charge you for doing so.

Best Answer

I wouldn't worry, I think that's still within the "normal" range. I think being healthy is a much better goal than a number on the scale. Healthy is hot!

Best Answer

nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

Your height gives you the answer to that question. If your 5'1 or 5'2 you should never be over 110.

Best Answer

That's not necessarily so. People have different musculature and bone density, sometime ethnicity factors into it, too. One size literally does not fit all.

Best Answer

I also disagree, There is a range of "healthy" weigths for a given height that can range by 30 lbs. I look better in the middle/ upper half of that since I have no stomach and am athletic. My thighs are muscular.
This girl is also too young to be so worried about that. Unless she is 5' -about 5'2'', she is not overweight. Wanting to get fit and eat healthier is fine though.

Best Answer

HMMM..<br />
LET ME SEE....

Best Answer

thick women are HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

That's due to the steam created by the pressure on the sofa....

Best Answer

well, i think they`re sexy and so do others. it`s just not "popular" to say that but then i could care less about being popular. popularity only matters in an immature mind. ;-)

Best Answer

how tall are you?

Best Answer

i weigh 150 and im a bean poll so probably not..

Best Answer