cut out all the soda drinks. if you want one try and only drink diet coke. dont have any biscuits and candy. do not fry or deep fry anything anymore. eat more protein.. so that would be chicken and fish. but remember to grill it.. with the chicken, only get the breast. do not eat skin. try to have vegetables. you might be having fruit. but you have to remember that fruit has sugars in it. try and have maybe 1 banana. also try and eat maybe 5 or 6 times a day. but keep in mind. small and very healthy portions. this will increase your metabolism and your body with start to function a lot better. <br />
if you want to exercise, get yourself a bike to start with. this will help get your heart rate up with no impact on the body. as you get your fitness up.. you should start walking.. try a fast paced walk.. and start to combine running with your walk.. so you can start off with a fast paced walk for 3 minutes.. and the a jog for 1 minute.. you keep doing that for the duration of your route.. this shocks the system as your heart rate increased rapidly and slows down.. that gets the calories burning.. and the better you get you start to change the time.. so you decrease the amount of time you do the fast pace walk and you increase the time you run.. and you can also mix in a really fast sprint in between.. <br />
good luck.. message me if you need more help

Best Answer

Say I will repeat I weigh whatever weight you want to be till you believe it and you will do the rest without making an effort and not even knowing you are working towards your goal. And try not to think about how much you weigh now bc you will hold onto now as you keep going day to day.

Best Answer

HCG homeopathic drops have helped me, and continue to...

Best Answer

walk a 3 miles in a day will surely solve your problems..<br />
my friend lost almost 35 kg by doing regular walk, i joined him too for the first few weeks, but i was physically dehydrated due to my low weight body

Best Answer

Thanks I'll try

Best Answer

Count calories, it is a science burn more calories then you eat, I have lost 50 pounds, you can message me if you like.

Best Answer

The thing is I eat really healthy, 5 fruits &amp; veg its just the exercise bit i lack in.

Best Answer

Well then perhaps you have a thyroid problem or despite that you are healthy you still eat to many calories.

Best Answer

Diet: Eat food, not too much, mostly vegetables.<br />
Exercise: Get into the habit of being active every day.

Best Answer