Grieta Grieta 41-45, F 20 Answers Jan 12, 2011

Go for it. Another thought is that often you can just attend the lectures without paying. That may be all you need.

Best Answer

Any time there is something available you want to learn, I say, Go for it! But, if it were me, I would audit rather than put myself through the whole course. After all, it's not like you are going to open the newspaper job ads and see, "Ancient Historian Wanted." Since there is no point in paying for credit, I would just attend lectures and follow along in the text book.

Best Answer

If you download bittorrent (www.bittorrent.com), you can download a lot of textbooks for free. If you'd rather have a teacher, that's different but you can also just download the texts and use your laptop for class to save money. I know other students who do the same thing :)

Best Answer

Thank you. I will check it out. I am studying at the moment and still need to buy 4 text books before the end of this year. This could save me lots of money.

Best Answer

Why shouldn't you? Go for it. The toughest part will be walking into class for the first time. But I know from experience that your lecturers and tutors usually enjoy having a mature person to teach for a change.

Best Answer

IfII am still compos mentis when I retire, my ambition is to do a history degree. Don't have the chance right now as I am working full-time.<br />
Go for it, if you can! (turning green..)

Best Answer

I can do it correspondence... will need to work to pay for it.

Best Answer

Why not?<br />
When I was in college there were some excellent history professors who gave great lectures. I didn't sign up for the course, I just went to lectures and enjoyed them.

Best Answer

Just go do it!

Best Answer

Why on earth would you NOT?

Best Answer

If you've got the time and money, why not?

Best Answer

Yes, it would be fun!

Best Answer

I am so very close to doing it....

Best Answer