ron1983 ron1983 26-30, M 13 Answers Jun 13, 2012

Keep an open mind & have a reasonable grown up discussion that does not include accusations & anger. Good luck. .

Best Answer

You are supposeD to stop going through her phone.

Best Answer

Dump her. If she's cheating on you now she'll continue to do it after you're married.

Best Answer

SO, let me get this right: She now has to get her call pre-approved...by you? You don't own her! MY girl can do say talk to whomever whenever were ever she wants. She is her own person.

Best Answer

so if you went through her and phone and didn't find anything, that would make you a...

Best Answer

Communicate with her.

Best Answer

I tried

Best Answer

If you've talked to her already, I'm not sure what you're asking in your initial question.

Best Answer

why are u checking her phone? just talk to her...but if you have to check her phone to see if she's doing something...why are u marrying her??

Best Answer

I checked the phone becuase someone called at 1am..dont you think that calls for suspect

Best Answer

confront her! if she cant look you in the eye she is not telling you the truth,get rid of her and find somebody else who will be faithful!! has she cheated on you before?? that you know of??

Best Answer

Yes, she has cheated before and I took her back but I cheated before too and she took me back

Best Answer

I dont know then,can you forgive her? has she forgiven you?? doesnt sound like it! You guys need to talk to somebody and work on the relationship cause this is not a healthy one believe me have been there done it to many times get out while you can,and hope you dont have children together this makes it harder! Man!!

Best Answer

I guess you need to ask yourself...do you want to do this with her for the rest of your life?? Will the both of you reallly be that happy?

Best Answer

Start talking to the other man, maybe you can take him away from her :)

Best Answer