I feel bad because sadly thats his history to exploit young girls at any chance he gets {Its a known fact}. I know i should leave it alone because if its not this young girl it would be someother girl but this particular girl is definetly inexperience and naive but with a sweet spirit and i couldnt help but see her in me. {The younger me}. It was really disturbing to see how he was playing with her emotions and yes he has other girls he is dating but this young girl seem so innocent and not deserving to be taken for a ride. At this moment in time i felt like i needed to be a bigger sister I guess its too late now because i may never see her again but should i have told her she was being used?
Conaie Conaie 22-25, F 4 Answers Apr 23, 2012

dogs will be dogs, wont help if you had tell her, hes a dog that will be a dog no matter the situation.

Best Answer

I guess....i was just blown away by her innocence. I did scold him but of course that isnt gonna change anything. He was more amused by it than anything else

Best Answer

Um.....how is it that nobody else knows what kind of guy he is.....in my neighborhood word gets around

Best Answer

Well put it this way he has things to blind a girl if not careful........thats all ill say on that

Best Answer

You lose either way. You tell her she won't believe you,(until he leave her). You don't say anything it's on your mind forever. Whats the smallest lost. Tell her she is prob never going to be a friend. Just make sure you don't sound bitter and twisted. Maybe get another one of his EX GF to come along as well. good luck. KK

Best Answer

lol another one of his ex...........uuh i am not the friendly type i am surprised i even care this much. The time has already passed, i didnt say anything to her even tho i could....mainly because i am not sure how she would take it......she does seem like she is crazzy into him. I could tell when the dj played certain love songs she gave a performance...No lie..i think its best to just keep my thoughts with me but i can see the end before it starts. He has no respect for her or any girl he dates

Best Answer

Then shame on him and Glory shine on you.

Best Answer