ilove2tri ilove2tri 51-55, F 11 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Health

Rescue (natural) under tongue 2 can have three times a day and it takes the edge off.<br />
Presc<x>ription tranquipam also under the tongue only 1 though and it calms u down and heart stops racing.

Best Answer

the occasional shot of whiskey...lol I don't take any meds.

Best Answer

Sounds good but I'm s recovering alcoholic. Been there done that

Best Answer

I don't drink but your answer was the most original thanks

Best Answer

Personally I went from pills to eating better. Good food is the best medicine I believe.....along with exersise...

Best Answer

Praying will do you more justice!!

Best Answer

Wellbutrin and it helps me. Depression is my only mental malady. I also use melatonin for sleep. Other drugs I take are Lortab, Neurontin and Flexeril, but none of those are for mental troubles.

Best Answer

none at all, so gotta skip answeri

Best Answer

I take iron and melotonin. An iron deficiency, which I have, can worsen depression, which I also have. Melotonin helps me sleep and increases the vividity of my dreams, which helps the psychological side of my depression.

Best Answer

Melatonin didn't work for me. I was up to 5 a night when the dr said:STOP. I take 200mg seroquel to sleep. Sometimes it works. Also just started Effexor. 37.5mg. And I've been on lamictal 200mg and Buspar 15mg twice daily. Nice cocktail....not

Best Answer

I don't take melo every night. half a small tab, about once a week, is enough.

Best Answer