I also wear my corsets as it is desired by the church so i don't refuse.
LLIL LLIL 46-50, F 11 Answers May 13, 2010

I am a Hsusband and I wear the girdles in our house!!! Just love the feel of being girdled. My does not mind but cannot understand my interest in wearing girdles.<br />
Satin girdles are so sensuous!!

Best Answer

But your doing it as a kinky thing you enjoy..that woman doest sound to happy about it

Best Answer

My ex would tell me what to wear – and he's my ex. My current boyfriend doesn't tell me what to wear, which is why i like finding out what he likes and putting it on. :)

Best Answer

Yeah right! I tell my husband what he can and cannot wear.

Best Answer

NO, HE NEVER SUGGESTS WHICH CLOTHES I WEAR...I AM OLD ENOUGH TO DECIDE THAT...<br />
HE'D RATHER TAKE THEM OFF ME, INSTEAD OF PUTTING THEM ..ON ME..I THOUGHT THAT WAS HOW IT WORKED? OR, IS THAT WHY I KEPT GETTING PREGNANT? SAME DIFFERNCE..

Best Answer

lol no... not on a daily basis ... I make an effort to wear clothing he finds appealing but I will not be uncomfortable nor will I conform my attire for any church...

Best Answer

Oh im glad i aint married.corsetts are uncomfotable things.(((hugg)))

Best Answer

Your husband actually is being very honest with you and telling you what he likes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and you will find you will have a much better relationship with him. Women would really be pleasantly surprised what would happen if they wore what their husband would like them to wear.

Best Answer