llemihce llemihce 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in LGBT

Have you stopped beating up your mother yet?

Best Answer

Started chaining her up instead

Best Answer

Are you an artist?

Best Answer

⌠ 2

|

| Γ(x) dx

|

⌡ 1

Best Answer

What is your belief on global warming and climate change.

Best Answer

I liked the movie the day after tomorrow... But wouldn't want that to happen to the world at the same time

Best Answer

Do not be worried much about a new ice age beginning due to climate change. Instead, global warming desertification is a much larger threat, but fortunately desertification is a threat that can be averted with current technology. See http://english.people.com.cn/business/8479355.html for an example, a partially completed water diversion project 1000 kilometers long that when fully completed is designed to transfer more than 40 cubic kilometers of water per year to one desertifying region.

Best Answer

Why do people wish to classify themselves as Transgendered when they make the big decision to change their sex?

My thinking is this:

If you changed from a woman to a man your are a man.

If you changed from a man to a woman then you are a woman.

Best Answer

I don't know, what I do know though is that you can classify your sexuality as nor female or male... The first person in the world did it a few years ago, think instead of a 'f' or 'm' on oimprtant documents like passports they'll put an 'x'

Best Answer

Thought they only did that when the passangers name could be use for either boy or girl?

Best Answer

I watched a documentary on it, I guess not everyone is satisfied with being classified as female or male

Best Answer

Correctly?!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

How far is it to the nearest Star,form Earth. :)

Best Answer

Dk

Best Answer

You said you would answer ANY question. You can't Google it?

Best Answer

y is you so cute :3

Best Answer

Too sweet

Best Answer

what's your favourate position??

Best Answer

What's your ethnicity.

Best Answer

Caucasian

Best Answer

Do platapus eggs have a shell?

Best Answer

should dayna morales go to jail?

Best Answer

Can you rephrase the question?

Best Answer

should the lezbian waitress who lied about being tipped and took donations go to jail for a felony

Best Answer

She probably should, because she ruined it for other people. What do you think?

Best Answer

I think she needs help because I think she is in a lot of pain. Jail wont do anyone any good

Best Answer

The whole thing went so viral, I don't think she was expecting so much publicity... She shouldn't of done it but the whole world doesn't have to know at the same time. I know people who have done worse things and nothings happened to them.

Best Answer

The media is the devil, lol.

Best Answer