onir onir 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 1 in Community

Just enjoy your life, and take your time!

Best Answer

Well, hopefully you want to chat?

Best Answer

Join the club.

The waiting list is huge.

...but, you'll have lot's of company.

See you at the lodge.

Best Answer

Welcome to the human race... it happens to more than it doesn't happen to. Wait until you are twice 28 and still unsure. Live your life with gusto and don't let the unknown worry you too much.

Best Answer

dont worry about it...a lot of people go through life not knowing what to do,youre in good company.just live your life & be happy

Best Answer

60 and still don't know, so I just laugh and play!!!

Best Answer

This is common with everyone if u are happy with ur life then no need to worry what to do..........

Best Answer

think of something you have a passion for...a hobby....something you enjoy...then ask "can I make a living at this?"....or even look through a college or tech school course book and see if something grabs your attention. The last option is to really just step outta the box and do something totally unusual and different that sounds interesting or fun to you......money is a nice thing but I would rather enjoy going to work daily an struggle a bit then have tons of money and die a bit everyday going to work

Best Answer

Then don't do anything but observe and be aware of any opportunities that come along. You will find the right path eventually.

Best Answer

im 35 and still dont know what I want to do :-)

Best Answer

no worries--I'll be 66 in sept. and don't know what I want to be, when I grow up!

Best Answer