I'm sorry if I tell you this. It is selfish from your part. You want death on another member and especially your mom. Maybe you hate her for whatever she does but don't wish death on her or anyone else. When a person curses, the curse goes back to them. Like the saying goes: What goes around comes around.<br />
It is nothing against you, it is your thought that I don't like.

Best Answer

Thanks C.

Best Answer

When she really does, you'll crying so hard! ;)

Best Answer

if you're for real then you probably have a relatively bad mother who probably never dealt with whatever trauma lies repressed from her own childhood - it's a terrible cliche because it's true, it's the details that are the devil - try to forgive her because it will liberate you [and possibly her], but don't be a sucker - i wish you perseverance and good luck

Best Answer

Some mothers are jealous of their daughters... it is a taboo topic but it exists.

Best Answer

I don't care what becomes of her one way or another and those that warn me that I will somehow suffer a loss are imposing upon me the "love" of a woman that didn't abuse me mercilessly for as long as I can remember

Best Answer

wow. you sound like a teenager. you probably never had the patience to listen and understand her pov. there are many reasons why she is like that: 1 she was raised that way, 2 the environment she was raised, forced her to be like that and eventually became that kind of person, 3 the situation demands it (there are some things in her life that is currently making her act like that), 4 you are giving her reasons to be like that. you hate her because 1 she is not thinking about what you want (or your pov), 2 she wants to control your life therefore losing control of your own life, 3 you are like that and you think you got those traits from her, 4 that's the kind of relationship you had with her and that is one of the ways you exhibit your love for her. too lazy to think of any other reasons. sorry. <br />
*i only derived these answers ba<x>sed on your question alone.

Best Answer

i sometyms feel lyk tht bt every time i c kids with no parents i rithink abt tht....n u don wanna let this stuff drive u mad,u just mitght end up on weed ......or some dope...trust me u dont...

Best Answer

I think you may regret that after she really dies. Instead of wishing her dead, try talking to her in a new way and tell her exactly how you feel

Best Answer