RoRo37 RoRo37 36-40, F 23 Answers Jun 30, 2012

Purpose is not something you sit back and hope comes along. It's something you have to make for yourself. You have to create a purpose. My purpose is to help others with problems. What can yours be?

Best Answer

That's true to a certain degree.. but I beleive that we all have our own personal purpose in our minds of what our purpose is in life based off of our education and our financial status and accomplishments. I think that God put us here for his reasons only. I also beleive that what ever his purpose it takes us our whole life to find out what it is.

Best Answer

I believe the gods have set us on the earth to allow us to find our own purposes. When we do, we might just live peacefully. One's purpose also includes choosing faith in at least one god. Mine is in the lord of death.

Best Answer

My purpose is to know that I don't know my purpose.

Best Answer

If nothing else, to serve as a bad example...eh, what is it that DaVinci said? - "Most men are good for little else but turning good food to feces"

Best Answer

Your purpose might be small and might have already happened. Or your purpose might be HUGE and might happen in the future. You're only 39-you got plenty of time. Not everyone finds out their purpose in life but everyone has one whether they know it or not. No one's purpose is more important than someone else's. We were all put on this earth for different purposes

Best Answer

Congratulations, Happy Birthday ! Now live begins or so they say and you have plenty of time to find out your purpose... as for me, no, not yet but thats the beauty of life - its about the journey, if i knew the purpose the road would be straight, just now its curvy and I like it!!

Best Answer

Watch " The Jerk " starring Steve Martin. He found his special purpose. Maybe yours is the same.

Best Answer

The very little things that I am always too busy to stop and see. Stop! And see them!

Best Answer

Looking back on my life I am having a hard time seeing the point of all that much less the purpose it is allegedly leading to. I think it's just best to make yourself as comfortable as possible.

Best Answer

whatever your purpose is you are fulfilling it ... that is the point .<br />
a famous old line from a movie:<br />
like a lion in the desert I know my place.<br />
like the wind you'll never know yours.<br />
maybe it is best you don't know!

Best Answer

To Love, Cherish and Provide for my family. Anything else is just gravy.

Best Answer

Happy Dappy Doo for your birthday have a great time kiddo your still young x

Best Answer

At least 3 *truly excellent* answers already. So you will be "39 forever" like the late-great Jack Benny used to say all the time? :P Hmmm.... do you have any specific talents or things that you really like to do... like hobbies?<br />
I certainly don't know my purpose... yeah, this coming from a guy whose late grandfather is on Canadian coinage.... d'oh!!! How can you top that, huh?

Best Answer

I have no idea what my purpose on earth is, but is,nt it great just being here......haha

Best Answer

Yes. I'm here to annoy pompous people.

Best Answer