Gun in the hands of someone responsible are not a problem, maybe a hobby, maybe a sport, maybe an emotional band aid, A gun a month hey it is your money, kept secure and away from those who may use them for ill purposes.

Best Answer

I do! I have done so and I sure as hell wouldn't leave them available to my kids if I had them on some sort of medications for behavioral problems like in Ct. The mother was completely at fault on that. For the record!

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

I also loved the movie Team America!<br />
What was the question again?

Best Answer

They'll have to pry it out of my cold dead hands !!

Best Answer

I hope that day never comes but if it does I will take my stand alongside my fellow patriotic Americans. No illegal "Kenyan" born, 1/2 white, 1/2 black pretender-in-chief who hides his identity will ever get anything from me. I am no longer active duty and I am a very proud veteran that loves this country and would have died for it as well. Thank you for your answer! God bless!

Best Answer

have to be honest I stole the line from Charles Heston....god bless america

Best Answer

I know...lol I was going to use that phrase in my post here. Thank you 4 your answers!

Best Answer