Ok, here is some schooling for you sheeple that follow your illegal 1/2 white, 1/2 black "Kenyan" born and honed to destroy America! First you get Obama for 4 years and all he did was play golf, party with thugs and terrorist in my White House. I call it "My" because Obama and such has never had to fight for the right to call it theirs! Fact! Obama was honed to destroy America! No one ever heard of this idiot before the 1st election. He hides his identity and from the very people that voted for his azz. Fact! Now he goes along with the Illuminati, the UN and the plans for a NWO in his second term. Btw..The SOB is trying to get yet another term. Yes, I said another on top of these already. FK him. He will never get anything from me, my guns or my votes. I do not vote for trash that hides their identity. Only you ignorant sheep that follow him do! Obama, his administration and executive orders are a joke. Just like the past four years. I will buy a gun a month. I will too!
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 3 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in EP

Gun in the hands of someone responsible are not a problem, maybe a hobby, maybe a sport, maybe an emotional band aid, A gun a month hey it is your money, kept secure and away from those who may use them for ill purposes.

Best Answer

I do! I have done so and I sure as hell wouldn't leave them available to my kids if I had them on some sort of medications for behavioral problems like in Ct. The mother was completely at fault on that. For the record!

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

I also loved the movie Team America!<br />
What was the question again?

Best Answer

They'll have to pry it out of my cold dead hands !!

Best Answer

I hope that day never comes but if it does I will take my stand alongside my fellow patriotic Americans. No illegal "Kenyan" born, 1/2 white, 1/2 black pretender-in-chief who hides his identity will ever get anything from me. I am no longer active duty and I am a very proud veteran that loves this country and would have died for it as well. Thank you for your answer! God bless!

Best Answer

have to be honest I stole the line from Charles Heston....god bless america

Best Answer

I know...lol I was going to use that phrase in my post here. Thank you 4 your answers!

Best Answer