Wurkoutgurl Wurkoutgurl 36-40, F 24 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

I blame the troll infestations and worse...

Best Answer

I just got played and am sooo angry at myself for letting my feelings get hurt like this......

Best Answer

(hugs) BLOCK THEM ALL!

Best Answer

Thanks Lushiro...guess that's the only answer..**sigh**

Best Answer

Been there ... and recently. *hugs*

Best Answer

Thanks Hongruilin...appreciate that..=)

Best Answer

And makes you think "on here" makes an exception?

Best Answer

I don't understand how people can be so cruel full stop, online or in real life. Hard to understand why, just who they are I guess.

Best Answer

yeah...i think I like real life more than online..at least I can see a face. Makes it harder to trick someone...

Best Answer

There are fake people everywhere, online or in real life. In real life, it is easier to comprehend the words spoken because you can see their ex<x>pressions and eyes and sometimes fakeness in someone becomes obvious. Online its harder to determine until something happens to make you realise this. <br />
Having said that, there are also genuinely nice people everywhere. You just had a bad experience at the wrong time, thats all. <br />
Sometimes, if you are already having a bad day and upset, it could just be you were over sensitive, and misunderstood something. This could be an option to consider.

Best Answer

I wish that were true. After they said what they did...I just sat there...I couldn't believe it....no...it was cruel..and mean and judgmental...and very hurtful..I'm sure of it. And they knew I was having a rough night...that's what makes it even worse.

Best Answer

You are best to just let go of this because the only person it might be affecting is you. If they are cruel when you are down, you are better off without them. Just dont form the opinion everyone else is also the same.. everyone is different.

Best Answer

No, I don't think badly of everyone...I have some good one's.....i guess i just needed to vent tonight...

Best Answer

seriously i hate such back stabbers

Best Answer

yeah...not right..

Best Answer

Its stupid,they should just be themselves & if ppl can't accept it then oh well :)

Best Answer

Wow girl. I havent had that happen yet. Ive only opened up deeply with a few though I'm sorry it happened to you. You are so nice and care about others so quickly and deeply <br />
Try to guard your heart more maybe I'm not sure though cause we need kind souls like you running around here

Best Answer

This is life.

Best Answer

yep...life is kinda not nice sometimes...

Best Answer

It's the Ying and Yang baby!

Best Answer

guess so

Best Answer

I have met some of them as well, they are nice till you open up a bit then they jump.

Best Answer

yep...so cruel..

Best Answer

I feel ya, girl! I have had that happen a few times on here. Now I am almost scared to talk to people because you never know when they will flip on you.

Best Answer

As if I don't already have trust issues!! Damn people!! lol

Best Answer

I know it! lol I sometimes wonder for a second if it is worth it...but I think it is...I have some good friends on here that are definately worth pulling a few weeds for.

Best Answer

that is true...there are good ones...just takes LOTS of time to know it..

Best Answer

You're too wonderful to worry about such things.. I should know <3

Best Answer

awww that is so sweet of you...thank you =)

Best Answer

You are more than welcome! Happy Thanksgiving

Best Answer

No time for them at all I say... Ka BOOM them out of here...

Best Answer

good idea..

Best Answer

For real, huh ? It's hurtful and unnecessary ,

Best Answer

Very very hurtful when you tried to be a friend...and told them stuff about your past and they judge u for it...

Best Answer

I understand completely.....Hugs

Best Answer

Thanks...=)

Best Answer

ppl put up a front everywhere you go. It's rare to find genuine ppl, especially on the inter webs.

Best Answer

guess so =(

Best Answer