TheRascallyOne TheRascallyOne 22-25, M 47 Answers Feb 22, 2012

If I said no, would you judge me? Because if you did, I'd have no choice but to judge you.

Best Answer

No, you're a douche.

Best Answer

Nope. And I have no plans to change that. Next guy that sends me a penis photo...wham! He's judged and blocked!

Best Answer

Eww I'm sorry to hear that

Best Answer

you going to stop sending her them now :P

Best Answer

No. But I will keep my judgements to myself.

Best Answer

On this site? I am weary of people as you can easily lie on the Internet. ba<x>sed on beliefs I won't judge, maybe question them but I question everything so..

Best Answer

Yes: "You will not judge people on this site.". Honest.<br />
Simple. <br />
... <br />
As for your premise, you are fooling yourself, or lack the skills to discern a basic preference. I suspect the former, and that you would like to think you don't want to think bad thoughts about others ba<x>sed on what you experience here, But that lofty goal just denies basic preferences we all have, ba<x>sed on so many factors.

Best Answer

In my experience in the instances I have judged a person....(markedly) I have always ended up being wrong.... so from a pragmatic angle..... you see where I'm going... not much point really.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

What other people do is their business,and as long as it is not hurting others,I do not hold what is said by them on here against them.It takes courage to admit to being less than perfect in our lives.I do judge some to be rude and ignorant after trying to reason with them and being abused,which I think is a different thing altogether.

Best Answer

Yes I can...no one should judge another for anything. You never know what life is gonna throw at you, or how you are going to act or react. People should help one another instead of judging them for whatever reason.

Best Answer

If I say yes would you judge me? EVERYONE judges someone to a certain degree it just a matter of trying to get to know someone and try accepting their diffrences..I don't like judgeing people I try my best not to and I usually don't but somtimes I do...Just being honest

Best Answer

Damn Skippy. In fact, you offend me with said question.

Best Answer

Sorry

Best Answer

lol just messing with ya bro.

Best Answer

I try not to judge people. Sometimes I accidentally do but most of the time, I don't judge.

Best Answer

honestly no but that does not mean I think I am right or anything I do judge but I try and look past the first impressions

Best Answer

I beleive you can judge the answers but for the people we are all jurors here we only speak or minds some real some fake cannot judge others opinions and expeect them to be that way all the time this is a differnt site depending on the moods of the questionare and the answeries

Best Answer

I try not to but there are some that I judge.

Best Answer

Yes I can! I will also say that I will not bend the truth to make them happy either.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Of course. How can I judge people I don't know?

Best Answer

I don't see why people are so obsessed with the idea of not judging people. You HAVE to judge people, it's how you know who you don't want to be around. If you see a guy in a mask with a gun and don't make any judgements you're probably going to die. I don't judge people over trivial nonsense, but don't get me wrong, I DO judge people. Either you judge people, or you're indifferent to everyone. If you don't judge anyone you don't acknowledge anyone or anything about them. If you don't care to observe things about someone, why bother talking to them.

Best Answer