JohnD29710 JohnD29710 26-30 6 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in LGBT

Are you a pervert?

Best Answer

hm... nothing about it is particularly remarkable. i mean, boys and girls are mean to you, and puberty is ******* awkward as hell (bleeding through your jeans, the itchiness of a training bra). You don't get away with as much as guys do (inappropriate behavior-wise), and you get bad names (*****, *****, etc.) before you even get your first kiss, which can ruin your "first times". a bit random, but i also remember when little boys would flip up my dress then harass me about my underwear color (i was 5 i think)- very frustrating at the time. One of the few perks is you can act like a crazy, unstable lunatic and nobody questions it ("oh it must be that time of the month"), and physical education is easier because of different testing requirements than the boys.

Best Answer

Kicks to the crotch are far less painful.

Best Answer

pretty dresses, cute shoes, makeup, getting your hair/nails done. being able to cry when you get pulled over by the cops for speeding and watch the guy go all soft and let go,

Best Answer

boy or girl..does it matter? just to be little again for one day would be wonderful.

Best Answer

Maternity leave.

Best Answer