IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 6 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

no I wish I could turn them into cash to put a down payment on a house

Best Answer

they can have all mine as long as the money goes to the people not public servants

Best Answer

No, I wish you could turn your paycheck into cash and donate that to the victims of Sandy.

Best Answer

I am a victim of Sandy and I don't think that would help any. Not that the thought is not appreaciated, because it is. It is just that the few tokens EP gives would never do anything to help out. Even if they were $1,000 each, there is a lot of damage. I think I posted some photos of what happened to the Levittown, PA. area. Please check them out.

Best Answer

Every little bit helps, no matter how small.

Best Answer

Look at my photos and that little bit would not even cover the 1967 Mustang GT fastback that was crushed by an Oak tree.

Best Answer

You are funny. Well first, it is not my car, and my damage was not severe. second, there is no place that is perfectly safe from any form of natural disaster...

Best Answer

I'd like to donate mine to the victim of my bad decisions -- me.

Best Answer