while i was returning back from college i saw 3 men(around 25 years old) were threatening and beating a guy(teen) and when i inquired about it from the crowd i found out the reason was very SILLY.. when we observed them for sometime it was visible that they(3 of them) were drunk.. the guy was not at fault but those bullies were beating him.. i felt so poor for that guy.. :(
Anabel90 Anabel90 22-25, F 5 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

You have a couple of options. The cops in our area are not very helpful so I don't involve them. You can get a can of pepper spray and let them have it. Or a ball bat works well You don't have to be a big man to hit hard just inventive.

Best Answer

idk if i can carry a pepper spray everywhere i go :p

Best Answer

You are right I took care of a lady who was 6 month pregnant and her pepper spray got to close to the heat and exploded. The thing with fighting is you have to be ready to give it your all. Sometimes women lack that we don't want to hurt but the preditators they count on it and we become victims. Don't think that you can't hit because you are a women if you are forced to fight decide up front you will do what it takes to win and don't stop

Best Answer

I've found that, just because you're a woman, it doesn't mean you can't fight. <br />
It also doesn't keep you from calling for help or calling the police. Or threatening to, in order to stop what's going on.

Best Answer

I did call the police when i realized the fight is getting longer.. by the time police reached the spot the guy was already hurt badly :(

Best Answer

That's sad. I'd have a hard time watching that....I would probably have to jump in. Unless my kid were with me.

Best Answer

we did! we were 4 females over there and when we tried to interfere they tried to attack us too..

Best Answer