futurestar94 futurestar94 18-21, F 3 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Aw I'm sorry that sucks, & yeah girl there are lots of judgmental people in the world but you can't let it affect you. You know who you are, keep ya head up (:

Best Answer

Thanks :) you too!

Best Answer

Your welcome (: & thanks!

Best Answer

I am not judgmental maybe it because I m not a human, lol! Nah I meant not all human like that

Best Answer

Better get used to it kid....People do and can judge....I do all the time...What are you something special?

If I'm wrong....Pfft..so what. That's why they put erasers on pencils...We all make mistakes...

Its my experience people who don't liked being judged are either in "the know" they're wrong or, insecure....I'm neither

Best Answer

I never said I didn't judge .... -.- you just assumed I meant that. Am I've been judged all my life so I think I know that. I just wish no one judged anyone but its impossible. But if someone says their opinion, I might think the opinion is stupid but I won't automatically think you're stupid or call you retarded, if I did that I wouldn't have friends lol

Best Answer

Well, my point was in direct response to the question...People do, will and can judge...Those who say they don't are lying and today, kids your age are being told "not to judge"...So of course, when you are judge (for right or wrong), it knocks you back...You (and most people) don't like it....All I'm saying is, prepare for a lifetime of it...The teachings you kids are getting about this is so wrong...I'm giving you the reality of it....
:)

Best Answer

I've always known that people will judge lol just don't like being called things from hypocritical people. I'm no angel but I can tell when I'm being a ***** and what not and I usually apologize after I calm down but some people don't even catch themselves. Sometimes if I can't say something nice, I either lie or leave it alone lol judging is a human trait but people can at least be sensible about it

Best Answer

Yeah, well....Asking people to be sensible at such things is like asking a vampire to stand near and uncovered window at high noon too....Ain't happening :O

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer