hugsyx hugsyx 18-21, M 8 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Community

People tend to get suspicious when people ask questions about meeting girls on here. Don't worry about it too much. People will get to know you soon.

Best Answer

You can tell if somebody is fake and a creep by taking their pick to tinyeye and looking it up...I have real pics and a webcam I have all the proof I need for people to know I am who I am but I guess it don't matter

Best Answer

No, it doesn't really matter ^^;; people will really go based on what they know of you from experience; unless they're the FBI, they aren't going to go to great lengths to prove your identity. Just participate in the community for about a week or so. People will warm up to you. Once again, people get suspicious when you show up, never seen before, and mention meeting girls. It'll be all right.

Best Answer

The great thing about this place is we are all anyomous, don't worry what people say about you. It doesn't count for squat. You know you are good and honorable right? Hold your head up, be you, and sod the haters. Hating is poison. Dont go down their route.

Best Answer

If someone doesn't except you for who you are, then they aren't worth the trouble... its there lost! We are all freaks and creeps and weird/odd in our own ways...

Best Answer

Join the crowd.

Best Answer

How about getting to know people on here first then see what happens.

Best Answer

That is hard cause people don't take the time to get to know me cause they think I am some kind of creep.

Best Answer