cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 14 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yep .. X

Best Answer

in agreement but at this stage if it happens it happens , i ain't looking NO more

Best Answer

I quit looking and it still hasn't happened.

Best Answer

Agreed, 7 billion people in the world, and the one you want to find may not even live on the same continent as you.

Best Answer

yeah!

Best Answer

WhiskeyTangoFox!!! Well if you aint just the Premier party pooper...........weepweep

Best Answer

You started it! lol, lol.

Best Answer

hit below the belt!

Best Answer

I wish that person would fall down some concrete stairs, that's what I wish.

Best Answer

uh, they would not be ''falling'', pushed is probably more accurate........just saying.

Best Answer

TomAtoes, tomatoes.

Best Answer

check.

Best Answer

Yes tell me where he is or shut the hell up lol:-D

Best Answer

Yes! or shut the hell up!

Best Answer

Maybe if you stop looking,he might appear!

Best Answer

I would have better luck cashing a winning lottery ticket AFTER I have Died. Quit looking years ago.........I guess he did too

Best Answer

Somebody better find you a man before you lose your mind. You sick of that line,what do you suggest? Be a Bloodhound?

Best Answer

stop looking stop trying to attract someone,don't think about it..we spend so much time planning that we don't have time to notice what's goin on around us...There is no the one, but many possabilities.. just depends that you find mr rite and hold on to him or her not easy any more..pity but thats modern life..

Best Answer

Oh I do go out.....always figured if a woman was looking, somehow the male population would catch on to it and run scared. But I don't go places TO LOOK, I go to places that I enjoy and silently hope...................

Best Answer

I'd agree but it isn't their job to do all your legwork... unless they're of course a Yenta ;) then I'd go bananas on why they can't find me my mate

Best Answer

me first!! I have been looking since Moses came off the mountain............

Best Answer

I wish that person would stop lying to people. Some people are simply never going to find anybody.

Best Answer

nobody knows who he is because he's a ghost.

Best Answer

Oh that is so not fair!!! You play dirty............lalalala
(some say lol, I say lalalala)

Best Answer