TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 8 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Inspiration

Read the Quran. There are many things written in there scientific things and miracles about the universe. It may not answer all your questions but it will answer many of them. <br />
http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/<br />
Here you can listen and read in Arabic and English

Best Answer

I have read the Bible but never the Quran. I may see what it has to say. Thank you.

Best Answer

Read the Quran with an open mind and as if God is speaking to you because The Quran is the true word of God. It is written mostly in the first person God to Mohammad (s.a.w.) and the people. Hope you enjoy it. The first chapter is very short The Opening, but the 2nd chapter is the longest The Cow. Baqara. The chapters at the end of the Quran are short. The chapters of the Quran are organised in the length so long ones at the front and short ones at the back.

Best Answer

I can't teach you, as I don't know these secrets, but if you take 5 dried grams of psilocybin-containing mushrooms, maybe the mushroom can teach you...

Best Answer

That might make me see weird untruths. I is afraid of drugs.

Best Answer

All the power to you not to do them. :) I'm personally afraid of them too, but I knowingly gamble with my sanity in exchange for what I've gained from them. They're not for everyone, they're not to be toyed with, and they're not without risk.

Best Answer

Everything you see has its<br />
roots in the unseen world

Best Answer

I agree. I want to know that unseen world.

Best Answer

me also

Best Answer

Love yourself. Love everyone, including your enemies. Pursue knowledge. That's all that life is.

Best Answer

I already know that. So I may already have the secret of the universe. Thank you.

Best Answer

What's the magic word? (-:

Best Answer

Please. *Puppy dog eyes*

Best Answer

No cause its a SECRET!!

Best Answer

ohh come on and tell me. We are alone here. No one will know but us two.

Best Answer

NOoOOooooO

Best Answer