Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 6 Answers Aug 17 in Doing Good

Do you understand it? that's the main thing

Best Answer

For the most part, yes. This particular dream was concerning particle positioning.

Best Answer

It maybe worth jotting it down somewhere then maybe one day it will all come together and make you rich or respected 😊

Best Answer

I bet your brain hurts xD

Best Answer

Maybe he's been talking to me a bit too much :V

Best Answer

Do tell me your dream :V
I occasionally dream about quantum physics. But then again. I'm me. QM is one of the five things always on my mind. Math, cosmology, QM, philosophy, and cats. :P

Best Answer

It was of particles being in simultaneous places at the same time, and existing only because I was observing them, and it was as if I was a part of this construct somehow. My anxiety was that if I diverted any attention away from the existence of these particles, that I too would stop existing.

Best Answer

That's too funny. Did you learn anything or make more questions? I have a moderate handle on quantum physics (self-taught on the net and in books). Ask me. :)

Best Answer

you need a GIRL ..... soon!

Best Answer

Good for you.

Best Answer