sally2402 sally2402 41-45, M 2 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in EP

Uh. No.

Best Answer

normal is a temperamental word. That is fine

Best Answer

what do you mean I don't undestand it happends to me so often I don't know what to do and when i feel like this I realize guys look at me kind of strange I don't know what to think anymora

Best Answer

Could you explain your situation more?

Best Answer

I don't know how start sometimes I feel like a girl and I realize that I have just to much attraction to guys when they looked at me with strange look and that makes me uncontable like they seen a girl on my not as a guy and that make me belive that if can really sence a girl on me or what

Best Answer

Are you attracted to guys? Do you think you could be comfortable being seen as a girl?

Best Answer

I am logging out now but will respond when I get back on

Best Answer

I think so they sence something in me

Best Answer

do you consider yourself transgender

Best Answer

I don't even know what to think anymore I just feel so pretty sometimes when those days are present

Best Answer

do you want to just try doing what makes you happy ad see what happens?

Best Answer

I feel so femenine that I don't even want to go to the man's departament of clothing when I shop I have more attraction for going in to the girls departament to buy some sttuff I don't know what the **** is going on

Best Answer

funnily enough as a female I find guys clothing more comfortable, but girls cloths look nicer

Best Answer

you are absolute rigth is just the craving for having a moment to wear a females clothing is just that they look so sexier is like an addiction for the feeling the permume the make up is really makes me crazy to feel like a woman for a moment having complements forom other people saying that you look hot

Best Answer

you know the thruth is that I think I a woman trap in a man's body I think tha's what it is

Best Answer

It is not the easiest thing to figure out, and I am glad you think so :)
Neither of us(genders) really know what the others are feeling, some things can not be described with words

Best Answer

thank you so much but the think is that I never have a complain for any woman that i sllep with what they toll me sometimes is that I always try somethimg new they reaaly enjoy sex with me and sometimes when I see a beautyfull sexy girl I get so jeaulos that makes me feel so **** up

Best Answer

I know a trans born female who is attracted to both genders and is treated fine

Best Answer

have you look at my profile pictures tell me wht do you think do you think I look bad as a girl tell me the thuth I will apreciated

Best Answer

tell me where you from i am from chicago

Best Answer

You are very feminine, especially in your anatomy

Best Answer

thank you I try to compite with woman becouse I feel like one where about you what's your situation and why you here if you can tell me if you dont is fine anyway something tells me that you are a very wise person

Best Answer

Why am I here on this site? I like hearing opinions and getting into debates. I am not sure what you mean by my situation

Best Answer

most people are here for something they try to find some answer, advice or anything else please don't take me wrong am not to try to disrespect you is just an honest question

Best Answer

I have a ton of problem XD
This site helps me sort them out

Best Answer

okay no questions ask I promised that hve you read one of my histories tell me what do you think

Best Answer

by the way you haven't toll me where you from

Best Answer

you are an interesting person, my location is confidential

Best Answer

okay sorry about that but hank you so much for all. this is a great site and i tell you what i just try to get ready I am going out with my girlfriends and i just got a nice outfit I am feelling very confident and sexy I hope that I get a goodtime see you soon kisses from sally and thank you again your opinion counts alot thank you again

Best Answer

have a good time ^.^

Best Answer