It's finer or thinner than a regular hair but I'm sure it wasn't there yesterday and it's growing on my forehead where a hair shouldn't be.
Anonymous2day Anonymous2day 36-40 6 Answers Jul 18, 2012

Same happened to me and 100% happened over night my area of the head was bald I just shaved it yesterday and the hair has never been this long and I woke up and it was 3 inches and almost a half over night so yes it happened over night

Best Answer

yes and it had the consistancy of fishing line

Best Answer

Your entire body is covered with fine hairs except the palms of your hands and soles of your feet. Wouldn't surprise me if one went rogue and grew longer than it should, but I highly doubt it happened overnight. You probably just recognized it.

Best Answer

They do not grow over night even though it seems that way. What happens is they grow under the top la<x>yer of skin and when they finally break through they are quite long. This is a very common thing with the black men when they shave. The whiskers will start to grow under the skin and cause bumps.

Best Answer

Pimples were usual but hair no no

Best Answer